So this is a traditional meal when I go camping.
- Personally I like whole wheat crust, so my wife will make the dough or we’ll buy it pre-made (Trader Joes sells it). So take the dough and spread it out in a circle.
- Heat a frying pan on low and add butter to the pan, then add your dough.
- With again the heat on low, cook the pizza dough until golden brown, then flip it like a pancake.
- Take the pan off the heat, and quickly top it with your toppings of choice. Along with a seasoned sauce, we just use a mix of mozzarella and parmesan cheese, pepperoni, and then topped with feta.
- Cover the pan and return it to low heat. Be careful with the heat as I have burned the crust by the time the cheese melts depending on if the stove has low heat or not! (My new JetBoil does have low heat.)